Something.

Something.
Something is missing out here.
Something is killing me right here.
Something is wrong somewhere.
I do not know what is it.
I do not know why.
But,
something is wrong somewhere.

My Internal Exam is on next week.
My study like hell is starting tomorrow.
To those who read this blog.
Wish and pray for me that i concentrate and give my 100% focus.
Wish and pray for me that I will succeed in my exam.

My life is stable.
My life is good.
My life is not awesome neither boring.
My life is doing just fine.
But, I feel.
Something is wrong somewhere.
I do not know how to express my feeling.
But,
something is wrong somewhere.
Something is missing in my heart.
God?
Love?
Friends?
Family?
I do not know why, what and who.
:)

1 comments:

tiQ said...

goodluck darling....miss u so much!!!ngeee....

Post a Comment